Advantages Using a Mortgage Advisor

What do mortgage advisors do?

Our mortgage advisors offer expert impartial mortgage advice. We have helped many individuals to arrange a mortgage and a testimony to our service is that we build on our client relationships and are here to help our clients with their mortgage requires over and over again. Our Mortgage Advisors pride themselves on keeping up-to-date with all Lenders Criteria. Allowing us to source and organise your mortgage will save time and increase the likelihood of success when applying to a mortgage provider.

Considering your demands

The first step in finding you the right mortgage is to understand your requirements. Our mortgage advisers will take info from you over the telephone, by e-mail or consultation to determine which mortgage offer would be best. You may be looking for a high loan-to-value mortgage if you have a low deposit (90% Mortgages and 95% Mortgage) or you might be looking in to the possibility of the governments Right to Buy Mortgage Scheme.

Finding the most appropriate mortgage

We provide advice about the various types of mortgage available and can supply information about mortgages from every UK lender. Although it’s not always about what the least expensive interest rate is, a lot of the time these offers have limited standards or high plan costs. It is our mortgage advisors job to find the best mortgage deal over the term of your mortgage by learning more about your situation. In most cases if you mean to let the property you will need a buy to let mortgage, these mortgages generally require more deposit than residential mortgages – nonetheless we are specialist buy to let mortgage brokers with unrivalled access to a range of high LTV buy to let mortgages.

Validating qualification

In the present mortgage market it has never been so tough to secure a mortgage, for that reason it is vital that you do not apply to a lender unless you can be certain that you will qualify for their mortgages; applying unsuccessfully to a mortgage provider could hurt your credit score. It is reported that some lenders turned down up to 80% of mortgage applicants in 2009.

We understand mortgage provider’s financing criteria and can approach the provider to talk  about certain scenarios to ‘sound out’ the mortgage provider prior to applying.

Obtaining a mortgage

For the bulk of mortgage applications we can use electronically on your behalf, saving you time. We also know the best ways to finish application properly hence decreasing the possibility of being declined.

Liaising with the mortgage provider

Where we have actually secured the mortgage on your behalf we then act as your representative. We can obtain details from the lender, estate representative and solicitor to monitor the development of your application and make sure that everything goes smoothly.

Post conclusion

When your present mortgage comes to an end we can assist you in finding a replacement mortgage so that you continue to have a competitive mortgage. Your next application is simplified as we hold 90% of the details required to put to another mortgage provider. The remaining 10% will merely cover info that might have changed after a few years have passed; like salary increases, additional loans or old loans repaid.

Next Page ❱ Self Employed Mortgages

Complete our
to find the best

We can advise on a range of financial products, including;

Need Help With Your Mortgage? Call 0800 808 5824 -

Request a Callback