Commercial Mortgage Broker
Looking for a commercial mortgage broker with access to the best UK deals?
We are also a Commercial Mortgage Broker, with a strong reputation for our competence, efficiency, diligence and honest approach. As with our domestic mortgages we are able to manage a mortgage application from start to finish, dealing with all the paperwork and correspondence, even making sure that we deal with the mortgage lender’s Commercial Manager on your behalf.
Due to our know-how in the commercial mortgages sector, we can find the best commercial mortgages for you by using our contacts and experience. And naturally, you can take advantage of all this experience and expertise with our initial, free, no obligation appointment.
The advantages of a commercial mortgage broker
Similar to domestic properties, owning the place where your business is based creates stability. Like renting a house, leasing office area leaves you at the mercy of your proprietor, who might decide to increase the lease, change the terms or even end the tenancy. Commercial mortgages sometimes offer either tracker or fixed-rate alternatives, meaning that you can be economically much better off whilst benefiting from the increased stability that property ownership provides.
The cash that you pay each month, for the mortgage, is going towards purchasing the property, whereas you are unlikely to see any kind of return for long-lasting rental commitment.
The possibility of taking out industrial mortgage finance can appear daunting, specifically if you currently have a mortgage on a domestic house. However, getting a mortgage for your business premises is often easier than you think when you use a skilled commercial mortgage broker.
Commercial mortgage standards
- Industrial mortgages are not simply for those who have ‘perfect’ credit histories. Lenders understand that sometimes individuals can have previous financial troubles.
- Commercial mortgages are also offered to consolidate financial obligations or re-mortgage existing commercial mortgages. This can be a genuine relief if, in the current economic environment, your business is experiencing a slower period of trading.
- Similar to any mortgage, or monetary plan, it is essential to take a look at all the offers available to you. Using a commercial mortgage broker can take the headache out of this for you.
- We will ensure you qualify for the selected loan provider’s scheme ahead of time to guarantee there is no dissatisfaction or wasted time.
- You can usually borrow around 70% of the property value, possibly more where the prospective rental yields are strong.
- Commercial mortgages can not only be used for “Commercial Business” Property however, also homes you are planning to lease, such as HMO’s (Residences of Multiple Occupancy) and homes containing several self-contained flats are possible.
The benefits of getting a commercial mortgage are clear to see and it is crucial to extensively research your options. Due to our knowledge of the commercial sector, and our strong relationship with loan providers, we can discuss your specific circumstance with you and assist you to find a mortgage that matches your demands. Helping your business grow is our desire, and our fully-trained, specialist commercial mortgage brokers will be more than pleased to discuss your specific circumstances today.
Think carefully prior to securing other financial obligations against your home. Your home could be repossessed if you do not keep up payments on your mortgage. You will potentially pay more interest by consolidating if the mortgage is increased and the term is extended.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of Commercial Mortgage
Next Page ❱ Broker or Lender